S U N D A Y

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Normally I am no fan of Sundays. I just don’t like this last day of the week. I don’t know if it’s just me, but as chill as it can be, it ends up being boring and lame. Don’t you agree?

It might start happily, slowly, we’re taking it easy. We wake up a little later than usual, get our breakfast and try to enjoy this very moment. Sometimes when it’s sunny and fresh we go out, we go for a walk, or to the beach in the summer days… at least we have fun with family or friends and have some of those moments when we chill and relax.

 


It starts cool mostly, we like it so far, until the early evening, when the sun is about to go down. 
In my memories, this instant of the day is associated with the sound of the flock of birds flying back to their home. This sound has always annoyed me, but on Sundays it has more effect, I think,  than the rest of the week. 
I feel it adds sadness to this particular day, it reminds you that the weekend is over, and that the everyday routine and stress is welcoming you again.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "flock of birds"

Sundays are tougher in winter, when it’s cloudy outside, rainy and cold. Once again this might be enjoyable somehow, we can stay in bed, bring a hot beverage and chill in front of a movie or read a nice book. It may have some charm to be honest, but the early evening moment of the day is a nightmare. No matter how busy I try to get myself, the sadness is so stronger and finds its own way to come over.


Winter sunday morning

By the way, yesterday was a special Sunday to me, I had two important events to celebrate. Unfortunately, I couldn’t do so properly this year, but well, we try with the least we have after all...  😊

Around 8 to 9PM I wanted so bad to do something creative, I wanted to write something but I lacked inspiration, and I couldn’t enjoy anything else untill few hours later. 

But the Sunday wasn’t over yet!
We still had hope.

Later at night, in my bedroom I put on a movie to watch. It was a 2h 42 min French romantic drama film based on the novel named “What the day owes to the night” by Yasmina Khadra. In fact, it was such a great film with an incredible story. 😃I was never tempted before to read one of this writer’s books, but after watching the movie I totally changed my mind about it, I will definitely read some very soon !




Finally, my Sunday wasn’t totally ruined after all 😅 !

♡     ♡     ♡
Thank you guys for passing by ! I hope you enjoyed this article, if you have any comment or suggestion feel free ! 
Please share and like for more .
Meanwhile, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF !

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

A stress Story

How to deal with Toxic People

A story of Haute Couture [Dreams]

Share :